Monday, October 13, 2008

whoops - long urls DO work on utterli!

I spoke too soon! They *do* work on most sites. One of the spots I crossposted to using metaweblog api didn't SEEM to work, but it did work in its own weird way. (I needed to wait a short moment for the full url to expand) Sorry for the boring testing! It's fasctinating to me how all of the different services can interpret the same posting in slightly different ways. utterli's implimentations for the various x-posting sites is excellent.



Hopefully I'll be able to get some of those interesting science articles out there, and help some of the local area businesses (Collier County FL - Naples FL) get more exposure online. I think the Internet is vastly underutilized for the purposes of LOCAL connectivity, like the old BBS's were like years and years ago.

Mobile post sent by simplify3 using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: